The Loreto Aprutino’s Civic Museums Foundation is born the 15th of Genuary 1998.
The 11th of Genuary 1999 the “Regione Abruzzo” recognised the juridical personality.
The goals are:
- the museums activities management in the Loreto Aprutino’s region;
- the study, the research, the documentation, the materials acquisition and the promotion of the museums activities and their goods;
- the preservation and the promotion of the historical, artistic, architectural, cultural and surrounding goods of Pescara land;
- the preservation of ancient traditions, the touristic development and the promotion of typical products and local handcraft;
- the promotion of historical and cultural personalities of the Pescara land, specially of Loreto Aprutino.
The Foundation Management Council are composed by the representatives of “Soprintendenza per i Beni Archeologici dell’Abruzzo”, of “Regione Abruzzo”, of “Provincia di Pescara”, of “Comune di Loreto Aprutino”, of “Fondazione PescarAbruzzo” and of “Archeoclub d’Italia” of Loreto Aprutino.